Tuesday 21 October 2014

Chichester: Revisited







Last year in June, I headed down to Chichester, in 'Pallant-bound' and 'Bill's, Chichester', and now I'm back again, for both the Pallant and a pit-stop at Carluccio's. The magnificent cathedral guided me to the centre of the city, down charming cobbled streets to the art gallery to view the last marvellous hour of The Scottish Colourist J.D. Fergusson exhibition, after which I passed the Stik men, by a London-based street artist, whose work is to be found across Europe, Asia and the USA. I ended the day at Carluccio's with a lovely meal comprising hand-made tortelloni and wine-braised venison, followed by a delightful cioccolata fiorentina. Wrapped in layered winter greys: a Lowie cape, a TK Maxx merino wool jumper, Nicole Farhi trousers and my Louis Vuitton vintage bag. Both Thierry Lasry sunnies and Versace reading glasses (two pairs are needed when you get to my age!).

No comments:

Post a Comment